|8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday
HOW TO GET A COPY OF YOUR TRANSCRIPT, DIPLOMA, HEALTH RECORD:
Go to the Records Office for service
There are several ways to obtain a copy of your Santa Monica High School Transcript. Choose one of the following:
- Please call and make an appointment to come in person.
- Contact Ms. Iniguez at 310-395-3204, ext. 71527
- Send a letter containing the information below or click on the diploma icon & follow instructions on the form:
- Copy of Photo ID
- Student's name when attending Samohi
- Address where you want the transcript mailed
- Your home address
- Date of birth
- Samohi ID Number (if known)
- Date of graduation or last date of attendance
- Name of organization and/or individual and mailing address (Where to send.)
- Acceptable payment methods are cash, cashier’s check, or money orders only. (See fees below). If mailing internationally, additional postage is required.
- Money order or cashier’s check, make payable to Santa Monica High School (No personal checks)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Number of Transcripts requested
- YOUR SIGNATURE
- Date signed
- You may also FAX your request to 310-395-5842, but we must receive payment in order to complete your request.
Fees for Records Requested:
|Official Transcript (signed and sealed)
|Diploma (allow 6 weeks for processing)
|Other Information (photocopying)
||$0.50 per page
For Diploma or Health Record use the same information as above.
Send Record Request Form and payment to:
Wilma Iniguez, Records
Santa Monica High School
601 Pico Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405